FAQ  •  Login

Awesome game!

<<

iagox86

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:40 am

Awesome game!

Hey, I'm not quite finished yet, but I just wanted to post mad props to the guys who made this! My plan was to finish the last (I think?) bit yesterday when I spent 10 hours on a plane, but apparently I can't play without an Internet connection so it's gone unfinished so far. :(

Anyway, thanks!

Ron
<<

markmark

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:12 am

Re: Awesome game!

It is indeed an awesome games unfortunately sometime after 2012 started, we got less and less updates and more demand for feedback and playthrough videos. Eventually the creator was demanding massive feedback even while changing next to nothing in the game and it just got old after awhile. We got tired of the harassment and left. Its a shame too because I think the final boss(sand level) was close to complete. I still check the site every so often hoping hell just finish the damn thing. Luckily the maker of I wanna be the guy is back in the saddle and released IWBTG Gaiden. Its in episode format so at least we have something.
<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:26 pm

I'm sad that you considered it harassment. It really just boils down to be a misunderstanding of what I wanted versus what the beta team could offer.

Also the 'sand level' boss wasn't anywhere near complete, but it was definitely making promising progress.

Anyway, thanks, iagox86 for the compliments.

Sorry, markmark, but as of now I don't have any plans to continue work on Fangame. Perhaps I will work on it again someday, but I don't know. It was beginning to get too hard for me to continue the upward difficulty curve and still make it playable/fun. I suppose I don't have to continue to make it 'harder', but... eh.

Anyway, I mostly came back to try ridding the forum of all the spam.
<<

popcorn

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Don't worry Vertigo, if you do start working on it again I will be sure to play it and give you as much feedback as I can. Its ok if you don't though I know your just one guy and life or the will to work on it get in the way of the games completion so I understand.

Also if you do make other games I would like to know what they are called or how to find them because this game is so good so your other games must be pretty good to.
Love, your "I Wanna Be The Fat Guy" designer
<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:22 pm

I'll definitely let you all know if I work on anything else.

Return to General Discussion