FAQ  •  Login

In Need of a Metroid Engine

<<

SamusAran1989

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:56 pm

In Need of a Metroid Engine

Hey guys i've recently done a topic about the resident evil
top down sprites for my zombie survival top down shooter.
I am also on a production of making a metroid game but
in need of a samus engine and enemie ai engine such as space pirate, zoomer,metroid etc

(Story Background) that might preswade ya.

im producing fan made sequel after fusion where the federation send samus back in time to visit an old planet from her past..... yes we are revisiting the Metroid Home World (SR388).
She's been sent back to stop an enemy from the B.S.L Mission the thing she mostly fears the SA-X but she needs the help of the past. only her past self can help her and she can help her past self as her past self doesnt know what she knows. that the baby metroid that she brought to the station on super metroid is indeed not the last of its kind.
A metroid egg somewhere else on the planet survived and is now ready to be queen metroid and has metroids on the loose once again from metroid alpha to omega.....but the metroids have another metroid species rival that she has never encountered before (havent thought of the name yet maybe a mix breed of a metroid and the x parasite) but the also the x are on the loose due to the SA-X but can the Future and the past save the present...... well we shall see they will be other enemies that are x infected and not infected

tell me what ya think and if anyone can help please feel free to PM me :)
<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:12 am

Re: In Need of a Metroid Engine

This kinda topic needs to go in the Other Projects board. I'm moving it.
<<

SamusAran1989

Post Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:35 am

Re: In Need of a Metroid Engine

okay thanks alot :)

Return to Other Projects