FAQ  •  Login

MY Fangame Expierience, Way of Fail

<<

K0cc4

Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:54 pm

MY Fangame Expierience, Way of Fail

I've been playing fangame the last few days... The thing im the best at is definitely dieing. It is really challenging/difficult, but at most times really fun. I am enjoying the game at the moment, i am kinda stuck at some part, but it's not that bad o_o! i have done quite a good part considering how complicated the design accually is, i was going to try and make a IWBTG fangame but i realise i have far too little patience for that. this is my save screenie: lol
Spoiler! :
>:( >:( >:(

You may say.. a little extreme, well i am not that GREAT at iwbtg games, but i am endurant and i keep trying o_o, these games are accually Trial and Error types so it's normal to die so much :unsure:

Well i have really enjoyed the game so far, i shall keep playing and maybe,just maybe,do some kind of lets play in near future B)

EDIT: i would accually like to see the newcomer's results, like deaths/progress, so i can compare myself to others :D
More people to compare to = more motivation = makes for a better game :D
<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:40 am

Re: MY Fangame Expierience, Way of Fail

Thank you. I'm glad you like it. Eventually there will be more to this game, but lately I've been doing other things with my time and haven't been working on developing the game further.

Here's my save screen, though I'm not new at the game, haha... this is one of my best runs. It's a few screens after yours.

<<

K0cc4

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:31 am

lol i die 138 times doing lime punch caves boss, that thing hates me really much <_<
<<

popcorn

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:38 pm

K0cc4 wrote:lol i die 138 times doing lime punch caves boss, that thing hates me really much <_<

I am really good at that boss. ^_^ The boss I die on the most is the Frigid Ruins boss.
Even though I am really good at both bosses.
Last edited by popcorn on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love, your "I Wanna Be The Fat Guy" designer
<<

IWBTFatG

Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:02 pm

I am really good at both bosses. Hey Vertigo, have you thought of another boss you might put in the game?
Sincerly, your "I Wanna Be The Fat Guy" developer.
<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:46 am

IWBTFatG wrote:I am really good at both bosses. Hey Vertigo, have you thought of another boss you might put in the game?

Yes, I have. I just don't have the graphics/artwork for it. I would have to draw it myself or have someone else do it for me.

Return to General Discussion