FAQ  •  Login

I can't pass this part of the game

<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Re: I can't pass this part of the game

IWBTFatG wrote:Well, i am glad you know now. :laugh:

PS. I am trying out the color thing and i like it. and this is another reson why i want to be a beta tester. :laugh:

You want to be a beta tester because you want to make your text multiple colors? That's not a good reason.
<<

IWBTFatG

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:34 pm

no no no, you have it wrong. i worded that in weird way. I meant that i want to be a beta because i am want to get past the impossible part and that i told you about the impossible part witch proves to my friend that i am helpful from my other posts,and put that in after i was talking about colors being addicting. Sorry that i worded that weird!!!!! and I wasn't thinking.
Last edited by IWBTFatG on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sincerly, your "I Wanna Be The Fat Guy" developer.
<<

popcorn

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:38 pm

I am also trying to become a beta tester, if I was a beta tester I would barly use beta controls to stop impossible parts of the game from getting out to the public.
:fg:
Love, your "I Wanna Be The Fat Guy" designer
<<

IWBTFatG

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Same here and i wolud only use the beta control if i find an imposible part and get past that and then not use the controls and search for more glitches and imposible parts
<<

popcorn

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:52 pm

IWBTFatG wrote:Same here and i wolud only use the beta control if i find an imposible part and get past that and then not use the controls and search for more glitches and imposible parts

exactly what i would do, and tell vertigo about all the bugs/glitches i see.
:fg: :fg:
<<

Juannnnnn

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:10 pm

I am in amber sands, and i cant beat the part after the mario's fireball rotating sticks; the one with the sun that "chases" you. When i finish a screen, another one appears with the sun still chasing me. I have beaten like 15 screens and it never ended, did it ends? I got killed by the spikes that started to raise. Or this is the temporary end?
<<

IWBTFatG

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Juannnnnn wrote:I am in amber sands, and i cant beat the part after the mario's fireball rotating sticks; the one with the sun that "chases" you. When i finish a screen, another one appears with the sun still chasing me. I have beaten like 15 screens and it never ended, did it ends? I got killed by the spikes that started to raise. Or this is the temporary end?

Well Juannnnnn. People have all ready asked that and the answer is, the sun is unbeatable, its the wrong way!
<<

popcorn

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:07 pm

It is the wrong way you are suppose to go

Spoiler! :
left of the last blue save point, befor the sun room.
<<

Juannnnnn

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Oh, im really sorry, i havent read the other posts :S
But now i am again stuck in the dark room with the two boos, what am i supposed to do here?
I searched in the forum and cant find anything
<<

popcorn

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:07 pm

Its kinda tricky you have to jump around looking for blocks to find your way around, I try to stay focused on my footing and the positon of the boos.
for extra help look in spoiler
Spoiler! :
you kinda go up down up down through out the room.

hoped that helped.
<<

Juannnnnn

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:56 am

popcorn wrote:Its kinda tricky you have to jump around looking for blocks to find your way around, I try to stay focused on my footing and the positon of the boos.
for extra help look in spoiler
Spoiler! :
you kinda go up down up down through out the room.

hoped that helped.

The boos can kill you? :|
Didn't knew that, the only thing i knew is that they kill you when you shoot them.
And im still trapped, another hint?
<<

popcorn

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:53 pm

The only hints that i can think of for this part is

Spoiler! :
there are two blocks you can step on right when you walk in a little after those two blocks is another block land on it then jump as high as you can and move one spot to the right, when you land on that block go to the left and there is a block there, go to the left again and there is yet another block (at this point you should be close to the spikes on the left side of the screen.) jump and go a little to the right you should find a block near the top of the screen, now you have to get to the right and find a block over there (i usually fall a very very tiny amout and use my double jump to get to this block.) now you have to go to the right again then fall, and right befor you hit the spikes on the bottom of the screen double jump and go to the right, once you land on that block jump and go to the left land and jump and go to the right land jump and go to the left land jump then go to the right, now you have to fall and right befor you hit the spikes double jump and go to the right (i think this time is harder.) once you land there will be a block right above you jump around it on the left side and after landing go to the right and you should be in the next room.

It seems really hard but once you get it, its really easy.
<<

IWBTFatG

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Did those hints help you?
Previous

Return to General Discussion