Re: Help design a level for Fangame!

Oh...I see .
like this?
<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:20 pm

That would be probably doable, although once the breakable block block is gone the player would have to use a double-jump to make it to the ledge because they would hit their head on the ceiling and fall before they could get that far over.

Also I don't really see how this room is supposed to be done.
<<

Ramond

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:57 am

Well, in case you didn't know, after you jump off a vine and then continue moving after landing (not letting go of left or right), then Jonny moves at a faster pace altogether and that also influences his future jump heights.

This applies for as long as the left/right key isn't released after the wall jump.
<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Ramond wrote:This applies for as long as the left/right key isn't released after the wall jump.

If that truly is the case, then it's not intended. His speed is increased after jumping from the wall but he should gradually decelerate until he reaches his normal running speed. He should not continue to go at the increased speed indefinitely.
<<

Denots

Post Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:40 am

I use this wall jump and pass through this room to the beginning room , that is , it pass through as long as a room (approximately 800 pixel) ,
but I find that Surplus speed also can jump over 12x32 pixel to front or 9x32 pixel to front and 5x32 pixel to up .
Even if speed would gradually decelerate until normal running speed , it maybe still enough to done these .
<<

yuybill

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:01 am

Previous

Return to General Discussion