FAQ  •  Login

Hi everyone!

<<

JonnyTrollish

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:44 am

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone,my name's Jon and i live in Brazil,Rio de Janeiro and my english might suck a little bit(sorry). Also i suck at IWBTG/IWBTG FANGAMES,but even though,i love IWBTG and my 5 Favorite IWBTG Fangames are:
Fangame:The Game
IWBTRetro
I Wanna Kill the Guy
Pickory/I Wanna be the Pickory
Im Bored 2:The Game

OK,that was my introduction on this forum,hope u liked it(lol),and gd bye :smiley_default_cheesygrin:
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! Kthxbye.
<<

popcorn

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Re: Hi everyone!

Welcome JonnyTrollish,

You have a good eye for games, my favorite in that list, second to Fangame of course, is I Wanna Kill the Guy.
I hope you enjoy your stay at the forum. :D
Love, your "I Wanna Be The Fat Guy" designer
<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Welcome! When I saw your user name, I thought it was based on the hero character of Fangame... because his name is Jonny!

Anyway, I hope you have fun around here.
<<

JonnyTrollish

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:02 am

actually my name is Jon,but some of my friends call me Jonny and the other half of my friends say that i can troll a little bit,so first thing it came into my mind was "JonnyTrollish"!
BTW,when i created my user,ive downloaded fangame(again,ive only had ver. 0.084...i think)and when ive gone to the tutorial it actually said the character's name is Jonny,and i was like "LOL,that girl wants ME to move around!?"and then i laughed.

P.S.:I wanted to join your beta team,but i realized i cant,because u said that i need to have time to test EVERYTHING,and not to suck at the game,so,SRRY.
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! Kthxbye.
<<

ryan_j123

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:19 pm

hi jon welcome to the forums

Return to Introductions