FAQ  •  Login

RAWR means hi in trexx...

<<

Trexx goes RAWWWR

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:40 pm

RAWR means hi in trexx...

Hello everyone!

I guess I might as well start out by saying I discovered this game through Zeromegamanx, the avid IWBT_ player. I love IWBTB and Battle Kid (which is probably my all time favorite platformer), but I have never enjoyed any of the fangames, with one or two exceptions. Now I understand that this is not a fangame, per say, but a game that is deeply inspired by IWBTG, I still personally classify it as a fangame, just an exceptional one at that.
I have been playing for 1-2 hours now (blind run; only watch Zero's videos after I have completed that level or section) and I am thoroughly enjoying myself! Vertigo, you have made an addicted and hard platform that still lets me enjoy myself while playing, knowing that every death is my fault, and not a problem with the hit box, or because there were just to many apples on the screen to dodge. I will do my best to stay active on these forums, as well as promote this game to other online members as well as IRL friends who also enjoy IWBTG.

I hope you continue to working on Fangame: The Game as much as you can, adding new levels, secrets, and hopefully various playable characters to the game. :laugh:

~Trexx
<<

popcorn

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Re: RAWR means hi in trexx...

and a RAWR back to you trexx. I hope you enjoy your stay at the forum. I am sure you will fit right in. ^_^
Love, your "I Wanna Be The Fat Guy" designer
<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:49 pm

I appreciate the post quite a bit. I apologize for requiring admin approval for account activation. I got sick of all the spammers that kept signing up here.

I got really burnt out on designing Fangame, and while I've been considering getting back to work on it, I have to admit that the task is quite intimidating.

I've also been working on another big project, not game-related. That, and lately I've been really, really sick. Plus things are going badly financially. Just a lot going on.

I appreciate you wanting to be active in this forum, although I am sure you will quickly find that it's rather dead here. You're the first to post anything non-spam in a very long time.

I'm very glad you enjoy Fangame. If you would like to record your gameplay, with commentary, I would love to watch.
<<

Trexx goes RAWWWR

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:05 pm

vertigoelectric wrote:I appreciate the post quite a bit. I apologize for requiring admin approval for account activation. I got sick of all the spammers that kept signing up here.

I got really burnt out on designing Fangame, and while I've been considering getting back to work on it, I have to admit that the task is quite intimidating.

I've also been working on another big project, not game-related. That, and lately I've been really, really sick. Plus things are going badly financially. Just a lot going on.

I appreciate you wanting to be active in this forum, although I am sure you will quickly find that it's rather dead here. You're the first to post anything non-spam in a very long time.

I'm very glad you enjoy Fangame. If you would like to record your gameplay, with commentary, I would love to watch.

I'm sorry to hear that, but I do understand. I'll still hang around here and do my best to help out with your new project, whether it be testing or just simple feedback.
As I recall you are experimenting with a type of social networking site?

As for recording, I could try something but I have never actually done anything like that before, even though I have a semi-decent USB mic. Hmmm, we shall see.

Anyways, I wish you luck on your next project!
<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:04 am

If you wouldn't mind helping me with something, I could use some votes.

Please vote for my video here: http://www.votemyvid.com/watch-videos/709

Contest ends at the end of the month.

You have to register to vote. If you want to, go to www.fakenamegenerator.com to get false information to use. However, you must use a real email address in order to activate your account.

The site allows 3 accounts per IP address, intended for families that share a computer. You can use this to get me 3 votes yourself.

I currently need 20 more votes to get into first place, and that doesn't count any votes the other people get in the next few days.

It's not going to be enough for just one or two more people to vote for my video. I will need as many votes as possible, especially as it gets closer to the end of the month.

Thanks.

PS: I know this message seems like spam, but seeing as this is my forum, I figured it'd be okay :jonny:
<<

Ramond

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:01 pm

A hearty welcome also from me, Trexx!

To add to what vertigo said: If he wins 1st prize (or any prize at all, I think), he receives money for it, and it could definitely speed up the decision to continue working on Fangame.

Return to Introductions