FAQ  •  Login

Anybody still around?

<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Anybody still around?

I know a few of you still come around to the forums. Thanks for being so faithful to the project!

Anyway, I've been preparing myself mentally for getting back to work on Fangame development. I will need some help, but it should be fun for everyone. I'll need my beta team back, so we'll see who's available for that. I'll also need a beta team manager, if possible. It'd have to be someone very active in the project.

I've got a new section on the forums as well. It's called the Think Tank. It's only accessible to people I approve ahead of time. These people will help me with brainstorming some ideas and be at the core of what's going on. If you're interested in helping in that way, let me know... however keep in mind that this is only for people I already know. If you're new around here, I'm sorry but don't even bother asking.

I've actually still gotta reinstall my software and stuff, but once I do that and get back into the Fangame groove, I'll be presenting you with some new screens/levels that will test you big time.

Let's try to get this forum live again.
<<

Ramond

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:30 am

Re: Anybody still around?

Yes, it's finally official! ^_^ Fangame has returned!

:fg: :jonny:

So, what do you guys say, let's bring this project back up and running!
<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:07 am

Ramond wrote:Yes, it's finally official! ^_^ Fangame has returned!

:fg: :jonny:

So, what do you guys say, let's bring this project back up and running!

Yes, I'd like to see a lot more involvement.
<<

popcorn

Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm still here vert, I come here almost everyday. I can't wait to have my skilles tested by the new levels. ;)
Love, your "I Wanna Be The Fat Guy" designer
<<

markmark

Post Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:50 am

i still check in once ina blue moon. Happy to see you have interest again! In the time since you were last here I actually bought a house ^_^
<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:37 pm

markmark wrote:i still check in once ina blue moon. Happy to see you have interest again! In the time since you were last here I actually bought a house ^_^

Buying a house was the most stressful ordeal I've ever dealt with in my life... but also one of the most rewarding. So nice to be a homeowner... most of the time.

Anyway, markmark, you can access the thinktank now... and depending on how involved you'd like to be in the project, I can see you as a good candidate for admin. It's up to you and how much time you're willing/able to devote to the project, at least once it gets started back up again.
<<

markmark

Post Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:35 pm

cools. Yea I recently had a two week vacation that I used to redo the kitchen floor myself. not perfect but decent enough :laugh: 80%quality for 20% the price
<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:18 pm

I've reinstalled my software and I'm just about ready to get back to work on Fangame. I'm gonna need some trusty beta testers really quick. I'm thinking at least 4 or 5 people that can test things thoroughly.

Since I want a thorough testing of each area, I can assign different testers different areas of the game to test. This is just until I know that everything is working properly and we can continue development. My software has seen some updates and changes since I last released a beta, so I want to confirm that it hasn't affected the game negatively.

I'll need someone to manage a beta team for me. This person must use skype so we can keep contact. Who is interested?

I want the testing to start ASAP. I'll be releasing a new build for this, but I won't release it until I have a beta team ready.

Return to Latest News