FAQ  •  Login

Sorry about such little activity!

<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Sorry about such little activity!

I just set up my new computer parts, and I like them a lot. Way better than what I had. So far I haven't found any game it can't handle.

Anyway, I need to reinstall MMF2 so I can get back to work on Fangame, although I honestly am feeling unmotivated again. This isn't due to depression or anything like that. It's just that every time I think about getting back to work on it... I just get this overwhelming "ughh... I don't want to deal with it" feeling.

So, in the meantime, I think I'm gonna have a talk with my vertigoFX team about working on some new games... and once in a while I'll do a bit more on Fangame.

I'm sorry if this disappoints people. That's not my intention.

NOTE: I've decided to put the project status in the header of the forums just below the title banner. You'll see it. Just look up. If status changes, you'll know if you read that.
<<

gamelun1

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Re: Sorry about such little activity!

Congrats on getting your new computer parts.

On some new games huh? Well I can't wait to see what new games you might be working on.

It doesn't disappoint me that you are not going to work on "Fangame The Game." All I will say is, don't give up on finishing your game. It's really quite fun, but it does have its negatives.
But it is by far the best Fangame I have ever played.

Anyway, Good luck on working on your new games.
<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:39 pm

gamelun1 wrote:Congrats on getting your new computer parts.

On some new games huh? Well I can't wait to see what new games you might be working on.

It doesn't disappoint me that you are not going to work on "Fangame The Game." All I will say is, don't give up on finishing your game. It's really quite fun, but it does have its negatives.
But it is by far the best Fangame I have ever played.

Anyway, Good luck on working on your new games.

Thank you very much. My mind is just all over the place lately. I think if I'm going to put energy into game design, it should be for something else... something more original that I could possibly even make a profit with if I decide to go that route.

Aside from some compliments, I don't really get anything back from all the hard work I put into Fangame.
<<

Qvazzler

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:37 pm

In all honesty I think you're not giving Fangame enough credit.

Perhaps you could invest in the flash exporter for mmf2? A lot of people has managed to make their games a lot more popular by making their games available on the flash platform.

http://arcade.create-games.com/play.php?id=37
<<

vertigoelectric

Site Admin

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:29 am

I can't afford to buy anything right now. I don't think it would work for Fangame, anyway.

Return to Latest News